We have received reports that Bolivian authorities are requiring an international certificate of yellow fever vaccination for US citizens entering the country. You must have had the vaccination at least 11 days before entering the country.
As of December 1, 2007, American citizens entering Bolivia will require a $100 US Visa. The visa’s will be available at all Ports of Entry for Bolivia. US citizens will be obliged to:
- Fill out a Visa request form
- Provide a valid passport
- Provide one passport-sized photograph
- Have proof of hotel reservations
- Have proof of means out of Bolivia (flight, bus, etc)
- Provide a photocopy of the front side of a valid credit card (without PIN)